Win a very British Picnic Hamper to share with friends this Springtime!
Participant: any Participant who enters the “Win a very British Picnic Hamper” Facebook promotion.
Promotion: free to enter prize draw of the hamper as specified.
Promoter: The promoter is BESPOKE BATHING COMPANY LIMITED (CRN: 07964509) of Orchard Yard, Low Road, Church Lench, Evesham, Worcestershire, WR11 4UH
Qualifying Conditions: the entry of the promotion as per the prize draw rules that is to say for your entry to be valid you must complete all 3:
- Like our Facebook page and Facebook post
- Share the prize draw Facebook post
- Tag at least four friends you would like to share the hamper with via our Facebook post
- Eligibility to Enter
- The prize draw is open to all Participants who are resident in Great Britain (Excludes Isle of Mann, Channel Islands, Outer Hebrides, Orkney, Shetland, Sicily Isles and Northern Ireland) and aged 18 years or over except employees of the Promoter and their immediate families.
- Please note that the prize draw is not available to Participants resident in Northern Ireland.
- Participants will be automatically entered into the draw following the satisfaction of the Qualifying Conditions.
- The Promoter reserves all rights to disqualify the Participant if their conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the prize draw.
- How to Enter
- Entry to the prize draw is automatic on the satisfaction by the Promoter of the Qualifying Conditions.
- There is a limit of one entry per person (subject to satisfaction of the Qualifying Conditions).
- The opening date for entries is midnight on 9th April 2021. The prize draw will take place on the 23rd April 2021. Any Participant who meets the Qualifying Conditions after this time will be entered into the draw.
- Unless the Participant informs the Promoter otherwise, if the Participant meets the Qualifying Conditions set out above, they will be entered into the draw automatically.
- The Prize
- There is one prize available as specified.
- Prizes are subject to availability. There is no cash alternative.
- Your chance of winning depends on the number of Participants who meet the Qualifying Conditions preceding the draw.
- The Winner
- A winner will be chosen by random draw supervised by an independent person on 23rd April 2021.
- The selected entry winners are final. In the event of any dispute regarding the prize draw the decision of the Promoter will be final and binding and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- The winners of the Prize will be notified by Facebook messenger (using details provided upon entry) as soon as practicable after the announcement. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 7 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The prizes for the winners are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- Further information
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The winner’s name and county can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope or e-mail to the Promoter from the date of the announcement of the prize draw for a period of 30 days, or by consulting the dedicated page on the Promoters Facebook page and website https://bespokebathing.co.uk/win-a-very-british-picnic-hamper/ .
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so. Any change will be notified on the Promoters website https://bespokebathing.co.uk/win-a-very-british-picnic-hamper/ .
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. The Participants statutory rights are not affected.
- Winners are required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name, county and photograph in any media.
- Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.