- This website may include links to external websites. These links are provided to help you find relevant information that may be of interest. It is your responsibility to decide whether any of these websites are suitable for your purposes. Bespoke Bathing Company are not responsible for the content on any external websites so therefore it is your responsibility to assess whether any of these websites are suitable for your purposes. If you do not agree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only and is subject to change at any point.
- Print off a copy of any or all the pages for your own personal reference.
You may not without our express written consent:
- Copy, distribute, broadcast, alter or otherwise use any material contained in the website.
- Remove any copyright or trademark contained in the original material from any material copied or printed off from the website.
These restrictions apply in relation to all or parts of the website.
- If any court or competent authority decides that any of the provisions of these Terms are invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, the term will, to that extent only, be severed from the remaining terms, which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- If we fail, at any time while these Terms are in force, to insist that you perform any of your obligations under these Terms, or if we do not exercise any of our rights or remedies under these Terms, that will not mean that we have waived such rights or remedies and will not mean that you do not have to comply with those obligations. If we do waive a default by you, that will not mean that we will automatically waive any subsequent default by you. No waiver by us of any of these Terms shall be effective unless we expressly say that it is a waiver and we tell you so in writing.
- These Terms shall be governed by English law and you and we both agree to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. We do not accept orders from addresses outside the UK and Channel Islands.
CHANGES TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Bespoke Bathing Company has the right to change these terms and conditions and disclaimer occasionally, which therefore means that by browsing this website you accept that you are only obliged by the current terms and conditions set out above and thus you should regularly check these each time you visit our website.
BASIS OF SALE
- We consider these Terms, the Order and the Order Confirmation to set out the whole agreement between you and us for the supply of the Services. Ensure that you have read and understood the terms and conditions and accepted that they are complete and accurate before ordering.
- You may within fourteen calendar days of placing an Order cancel an Order by providing us with written notice. If you cancel an Order, any deposit paid by you and held by us will be refundable. If you cancel the order outside the 14 calendar days, we may keep any deposit paid and receive payment for any expenses already incurred.
- If prior to installation, or during installation, Additional Works are required by you or us to complete the installation, you shall pay the costs necessary for such works.
QUALITY OF SERVICES
All materials, equipment and labour used in connection with the Services are covered by a 12-month warranty following installation. Labour and material required to repair or replace such defective components or adjust will be free of charge for a period of 12 months but after 12 months, there will be a call out fee required for any repairs or replacements. However, if your instructions are inaccurate or incomplete then we may charge a reasonable extra fee or cancel the order.
PROVISION OF SERVICES
We will supply the Services to you from the date set out in the Order Confirmation. Furthermore, we will make every effort to complete the Services on time but there may be delays due to circumstances beyond our control or technical problems. In this case we will complete the Services as soon as reasonably possible.
EVENTS OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL
We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to carry out any of our obligations under these Terms that is caused by events outside our reasonable control (Force Majeure Event).
- Cancellation of order will not affect your rights or our rights including the right to recover any money you owe us under these terms.
- Under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 you have the right to cancel the Contract within a period of 14 days from the Contract date. The right can be exercised by sending or taking a written notice of cancellation to the registered office of the Company as shown on the front of the Contract, marked for the attention of the Cancellations Department. If you have supplied written approval for work to begin before the end of the cancellation period you may have to pay for the goods and services if you decide to cancel.
- Where our products are bespoke and planned to order, this Contract cannot be cancelled.
- If you cancel the Contract more than 14 days from the Contract date, you agree to pay the Company for all losses and costs incurred up to the date of cancellation
- If for any reason there is a complaint which cannot be resolved using our own procedure, we recommend the use of the services of an ADR such as “The Furniture Ombudsman” which provides a free of charge service for consumers.
You are not permitted to transfer any of your rights under these terms to another person without receiving our prior written consent. We can transfer any of our rights to another organisation, but this will have no affect on your rights under these terms.
COMPLAINTS AND POLICY PROCEDURE
Bespoke Bathing Company aims to provide a high quality of goods and services. We take complaints seriously and welcome your feedback on the goods and service that we provide. We continually monitor our complaints so we can provide you with the help you need and improve the running of our business. If you’re not entirely satisfied by the product, please contact us and provide as much detail as possible so we can enhance our overall service.
Bespoke Bathing Company