- Unless mutually agreed no delay or change to procedure by a party will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
How we collect your information:
- When you provide it to us by contacting us directly or through a partner, requesting a brochure or quote via our website.
- From using our website using cookies.
Personal information we collect:
- Name contact details including telephone number and email address.
- When browsing our website this may include your IP address, location, browser type and operating system, referral source, page views and navigation paths through our website.
How we use your personal data:
- We use your data so that we can contact you with any further information, to improve our services and website through analysis, and for advertising purposes.
- Whenever you are needed to submit data, you will be given the option to prevent the use of this data. This can include:
- Use of your data for marketing purposes.
- Sharing data with third parties.
How we secure your personal data:
- We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal data, however information on the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk.
- We take appropriate measures to encrypt and safely store all data that we collect through suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures. We only grant access to your personal information where necessary and don’t sell or disclose your personal information to any third parties.
How long we retain your personal information:
- We only retain your data for as long as necessary (generally 2 years) unless required for legal or contractual obligations with you, such as the duration of a product warranty.
Accessing your personal information and your rights
Your rights in relation to your personal information:
- To request to know what personal information we hold and be informed about its use.
- To correct your personal information.
- To have your personal information removed from our records.
- The right to complain to a supervisory authority.
- To withdraw any consent about the use of your information for marketing purposes.
However, if you require access to your data, we will ask you for appropriate evidence of your identity to ensure safe protection of your information.
Notification of changes to this policy
- There may be updates to this policy occasionally which will be published on our website. To guarantee you are happy with these changes you should check the page each time you visit.
Bespoke Bathing Company