Self-care has become so important over the past year, that’s especially true this January, for ‘Blue Monday’ and beyond. So here are the little things that you can do to give yourself a much-needed dose of positivity as we kick off 2021.
- Don’t let Covid stop us talking with loved ones and friends. Call a friend or relative, no matter how long it has been since you last spoke.; It might make their Monday a bit brighter too. https://www.ageuk.org.uk/discover/2020/04/advice-line-coronavirus/
- Wear something bright! Experts reveal a good outfit can instantly boost your mood! hellomagazine.com/fashion
- Have a cup of positivi-TEA – Join in the Samaritan’s campaign to turn a Blue Monday to a Motivational Monday. samaritans.org/support-us/campaign/brew-monday/
- Truly access your home’s functionality, what home improvements could you plan for now and the future. *We specialise in providing bathrooms and home lifts that help ensure homeowners keep their independence in their own home.
- Buy flowers… for you or surprise someone else! Because bringing a happy smile to someone else is what life is all about right? Someone might be feeling more blue than you, so this is something you can do to bring a smile to both of your faces. Take it from us, you will make someone’s day!
- Make your home feel homely, an uncluttered space – uncluttered mind… and getting organised is a brilliant mood booster. If you’ve watched Tidying Up with Marie Kondoon Netflix or read Stacy Solomon new book Tap to Tidy these are great guides to help with any home project.
Hope you have a happy Monday from the Bespoke Bathing Team.